IBM Connections Cloud: Rethinking How Work Works
IBM Connections gives companies the essential tools they need to collaborate more effectively by sharing ideas and working across boundaries.
IBM Connections is a market-leading business social network platform that can help you:
Expand Your Social Reach
- Collaborate with people outside of your inner circle. IBM Connections can allow for conversations with contractors, vendors, partners and customers on a secure platform.
- Strengthen relationships with the help of social analytics.
- Work efficiently within one familiar environment. IBM Connections embeds many third party business applications so you can do it all inside one system.
- IBM Connections Mail supports Microsoft Exchange and IBM Domino messaging services for an integrated calendar and social experience.
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to focus on what’s important
- Build and maintain strong relationships using social analytics and personalization
- Embedded tools let employees work within a single, familiar environment, even when using third party applications.
- Connections Mail integrates to keep calendars and social email in one place.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange and IBM Domino messaging services.
Share Ideas Anywhere
- Anyone can ask for, share and improve on ideas from any level within your company and any physical location.
- View trends in social activity, expertise and content to make better decisions.
- Stay on top of what you need to know with IBM Connections recommendations.
- Engage employees, customers and partners to encourage contributions.
Encourage Innovation & Action
- Bring people together and work with anyone, even in an offline setting.
- Learn what’s going on within your business using activity streams.
- Make informed decisions and take action sooner without leaving the network.
IBM Connections Components
IBM Connections has a diverse selection of components which brings together a suite of functionality that is focused on improving communication and collaboration both within an organization and with vendors, partners, and customers.